- COVERED ENTRANCE - HALL WITH COATS CUPBOARD
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS - MAIN WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BATHROOM - SEPARATE W.C.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS WARM AIR HEATING
- GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT GARDENS FACING EAST & SOUTH
- GARAGE - GREEN HOUSE & SHED
- DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SUPERB LOCATION ONLY ABOUT 5 / 10 MINUTES WALK TO BOOKHAM SHOPS
A charming detached three bedroom bungalow in quiet tucked away cul-de-sac, close to Bookham village shops.
The property is set in a good size corner plot with a sunny east & south aspect and high degree of seclusion. The spacious accommodation offers a welcoming hall with coats cupboard, good size double aspect sitting room, with doors opening to the garden. Modern 'Shaker-style' fitted kitchen/breakfast room with larder cupboard and view to front garden.
Inner hall with linen cupboard leading to three bedrooms, two doubles and a good size single. Bathroom & separate W.C.
Gardens mostly laid to lawn. Garage with access to side of property, greenhouse
and shed. Driveway parking for several cars.
SCOPE FOR EXTENSION SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
NO ONWARD CHAIN
SUPERB CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION