- COVERED PORCH - DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS C.H.
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MODERN SHAKER STYLE FITTED KITCHEN WITH BOSCH/NEFF APPLIANCES
- DINING AREA WITH DOUBLE PATIO DOORS
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING WITH SPACIOUS CUPBOARD
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 & GOOD SINGLE BEDROOM
- STYLISH CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN WITH SEPARATE BRICK UTILITY ROOM & LARGE PATIO
- HOME OFFICE WITH WORKSHOP/GYM & DECKING - DRIVEWAY PARKING
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home in convenient location about 10/15 minutes walk from Bookham shops, station & The Howard of Effingham School.
Delightful sitting room with feature fireplace. Recently fitted fabulous 'Shaker' style kitchen with Neff/Bosch appliances opening to the dining area with further storage units & worktop and doors leading to the patio, offering a superb space for al fresco dining & entertaining.
Light airy landing with storage cupboard. Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a further double bedroom and good size single. Stylish contemporary bathroom. Double glazing & gas central heating.
Lovely size garden mostly laid to lawn with large patio area leading to the brick built utility room with sink. Home office with a workshop/gym to one end and attractive veranda with decking. Herringbone driveway and side access to rear garden.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM CATCHMENT
CLOSE TO BOOKHAM'S BUSTLING SHOPS & CAFES.