- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM & COATS CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE LOG BURNER & DOORS TO GARDEN
- DOUBLE ASPECT FAMILY ROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH LANTERN ROOF
- STUDY WITH BAY WINDOW & FITTED DESK
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM WITH SINK & DOOR TO GARDEN
- GALLERIED LANDING - GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & DOUBLE WARDROBES
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES - FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS WITH PATIO & SHEDS - DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A beautifully designed & presented spacious detached four bedroom, two bathroom property in a sought after quiet close.
The fabulous welcoming hallway leads to a cloakroom, good size study, double aspect family room and sitting room with feature wood burning stove and double doors leading to the garden. Attractive oak flooring to main reception rooms.
Fitted kitchen with granite worktops, dishwasher and wine fridge is open plan to the extended breakfast room with lantern roof and two sets of doors leading to the terrace. Creating a superb al fresco entertaining area. Separate large utility room with sink & door to side courtyard & garden.
A light airy galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. Main bedroom with en suite shower room. Modern family bathroom with designer bath & separate shower. Gas central heating & double glazing.
Lovely south facing gardens with patio, sheds & wide side access to garage and front of property. Double garage with electric doors. Driveway parking for several cars.
Only 10/15 minutes walk from Bookham railway station - Ideal for commuting.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED