- ENCLOSED PORCH
- SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & DOORS LEADING TO PATIO
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM FROM SITTING ROOM
- DOUBLE ASPECT FITTED KITCHEN WITH DOOR TO GARDEN
- TWO GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH EAST FACING REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO & GARDEN SHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A good size detached two bedroom bungalow set in a large south east facing plot in a quiet popular cul-de-sac. Requiring some updating. Close to local park.
This spacious bungalow has an enclosed entrance porch, hall with cloakroom & deep laundry cupboard. The sitting room benefits from a feature fireplace, double sliding doors leading to the garden and an open plan dining room to one end. Double aspect fitted kitchen with door leading to the garden.
Two good size double bedrooms and shower room. Superb gardens mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, ideal for al fresco entertaining. Garage with light & power and driveway parking for several cars.
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.