- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALL
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE OPEN FIREPLACE LEADING TO MUSIC/FAMILY ROOM
- DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- INTEGRAL STORAGE AREA LEADING TO SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM
- GALLERIED LANDING - MODERN BATHROOM
- MAIN DOUBLE ASPECT BEDROOM WITH VIEWS TO DENBIES HILLSIDE
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS ONE WITH DIGITAL SHOWER - LOFT WITH CONVERSION POTENTIAL STPP
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS AND VIEWS
- GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN WITH RAISED BEDS & HILLSIDE VIEWS - DRIVEWAY PARKING
A charming 1920's Arts and Crafts style character, 4 bedroom, 2 reception room detached property in a private road, set in the sought after hamlet of Westhumble. Surrounded by stunning countryside and ideal for commuters with Box Hill & Westhumble Station under 10 minutes walk with direct lines to London Waterloo and Victoria.
This superb family home boasts many original features and has been beautifully decorated & maintained by the current owners.
A grand entrance porch and hall lead to the well proportioned accommodation including, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with Shaker-style units, recycled glass worktops and double doors leading to the garden. Spacious utility room leading to integral storage area. Recently installed boiler, gas central heating. Cloakroom and coats cupboard. Dining room with large feature fireplace and doors leading to the garden. Good size triple aspect sitting room with feature fireplace and oak parquet flooring leading to a music/family room.
The attractive galleried landing leads to the modern family bathroom with high quality slate flooring and italian tiles. Main double aspect bedroom with views to Denbies hillside and fitted wardrobes. Two further double bedrooms and a good size single with modern digital steam shower and large storage area with scope to extend STPP.
Charming gardens with patio areas, delightful planting, raised vegetable beds and wildlife pond. Driveway parking.
Westhumble is a desirable semi-rural hamlet about 2 miles from Dorking.
10 minutes walk from Denbies vineyard with farm shop, restaurant, gift shop & Surrey Hills Brewery onsite.
Box Hill & Westhumble station (Waterloo approx. 55 minutes) - IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS