- SUPERB LOCATION - 10/15 MINUTES WALK FROM VILLAGE SHOPS & STATION
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH - SPACIOUS ENTRANCE LOBBY & INNER HALL
- SITTING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER, DOUBLE DOORS TO DINING ROOM & GARDEN
- EXTENDED DOUBLE ASPECT DINING ROOM - FITTED KITCHEN WITH SMEG RANGE COOKER
- TWO G/F DOUBLE BEDROOMS/STUDY WITH BESPOKE FITTED WARDROBES
- CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM WITH U/F HEATING, GOOD STORAGE & PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE
- THREE F/F DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH STORAGE & VELUX WINDOWS
- MODERN BATHROOM - SUPERB INSULATION - DOUBLE GLAZING - GAS C.H.
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING REAR GARDENS WITH CHARMING PATIO AREAS FOR RELAXING & ENTERTAINING
- GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP -ATTRACTIVE FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
A beautifully presented 4/5 double bedroom - 2/3 reception room detached chalet style house situated in a convenient location close to Bookham station & shops.
Maintained to a high standard with recently replaced roof & insulation, this property is spacious, has excellent storage throughout and offers flexible living space.
Welcoming entrance lobby with plenty of storage space, hallway, sitting room with log burner, double doors to garden and french doors to an extended dining room. Fitted kitchen with dishwasher Smeg range cooker and door to garden. Two double bedrooms/study to ground floor with bespoke fitted wardrobes. Contemporary style shower room with plumbing for washing machine.
Three light and airy double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Charming south facing gardens with attractive planting & several patio areas offering ideal space for entertaining & relaxing. Garage with workshop to one end, side access to delightful front garden. Driveway parking.
BOOKHAM STATION ONLY 10 MINS. WALK - IDEAL FOR COMMUTING.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT