- VAULTED CEILING HALL - CLOAKROOM - ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
- FAMILY ROOM WITH FITTED BOOKSHELVES
- SITTING ROOM WITH INGLENOOK FIREPLACE & WOODBURNING STOVE
- OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO PATIO
- GOOD SIZE BASEMENT STUDIO / BED .4 WITH HOME CINEMA / GAMES ROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & DRESSING AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER CUBICLE
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTH & SOUTH WEST FACING LANDSCAPED GARDENS - SHED & SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT GARDEN
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH HOME OFFICE ABOVE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
An attractive and spacious detached 4 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room, energy efficient Scandia-Hus with LARGE HOME OFFICE.
This superb property benefits from many outstanding features including engineered wood flooring, under floor heating, solar panels producing a payback, alarm, central vacuuming system, extraction system, built in smoke alarms and triple glazing.
A welcoming hallway with vaulted ceiling & cloakroom leads to a family room with fitted bookshelves. Sitting room with fabulous Inglenook fireplace, wood burning stove (with gas pipes for conversion) and double doors leading to the garden. Open plan modern kitchen with granite worktops & island. Dining room with doors to patio offering a stunning al fresco dining space for entertaining with water feature & pond.
Basement studio/bedroom 4 with home cinema screen, storage areas and shower room.
Three double bedrooms to first floor all with fitted wardrobes. Main bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower room. Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Boarded loft for storage.
Delightful south & south west facing landscaped gardens with patio areas, side access to front garden and shed. Double garage with electric doors & large home office above. Front garden with driveway parking for several cars.