- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WALKING DISTANCE TO THE HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL WITH COATS CUPBOARD & CLOAKROOM
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM, SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH PANTRY & DOOR TO GARDEN
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING WITH LOFT HATCH
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- A GOOD SIZE SINGLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRETTY REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO & MATURE PLANTING - SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT GARDEN
- GARAGE, GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY PARKING
An attractive three bedroom two reception room detached property set in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the Howard of Effingham School and surrounded by beautiful countryside and National Trust land, ideal for walking, cycling & horse riding.
The property benefits from a spacious hall with coats cupboard & cloakroom. Lovely size double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, picture window & door to garden. Separate dining room with door to kitchen. Kitchen/breakfast room with pantry and door to garden.
Light and airy landing leading to three bedrooms, two doubles with fitted wardrobes, a good size single and bathroom.
Beautiful gardens with mature planting & patio area for al fresco dining. Garage with light, power & room for additional storage. Good size front garden with driveway parking. Scope to extend S.T.P.P.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM CATCHMENT