- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOOKHAM RAIL STATION & SHOPS
- ALLOCATED PARKING TO THE REAR OF PROPERTY
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH - HALL - LIVING ROOM WITH UNDER STAIRS RECESS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- VERANDA WITH DETACHABLE SIDES - IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH DEEP WARDROBES
- BEDROOM TWO WITH FITTED WARDROBE
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATHROOM
- BOARDED LOFT - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDEN WITH PATIO & SHED
A well presented two bedroom mid-terraced property walking distance to Bookham Village Shops and Bookham Rail Station with direct line to London. This property has recently been decorated and benefits from gas central heating with radiators. A perfect first-time buy or rental opportunity.
A modern style home offering a light living room with deep under stairs recess. The fitted kitchen with pantry cupboard & space for a breakfast table benefits from double doors leading to a veranda, creating a superb space for indoor/out door living & entertaining.
Main double bedroom with deep wardrobes and single with double length fitted wardrobe. Modern bathroom with shower to one end of the bath. Good size boarded loft with access ladder, boiler and plenty of storage space.
An easy to maintain garden offering a good area to relax including a patio, garden shed and gated access to rear residents parking area.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Ideal location - 10 minutes walk (0.5 mile) to Bookham Mainline Railway Station - London approx. 50 mins. About 10-15 minutes (0.7 mile) walk from Bookham's bustling shops & cafes.