- EXPOSED WOOD FLOORING - NEW CARPETS TO BEDROOMS, LANDING & STAIRS
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE OPEN FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN LEADING TO LARGE CONSERVATORY
- SUPERB MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BEDROOM TWO WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- PART BOARDED LOFT - GAS C.H. - DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL 114' LONG SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDENS WITH HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- SHED, GREENHOUSE, RAISED VEGETABLE BEDS & DECKING AREA - & SIDE ACCESS
- ATTRACTIVE FRONT DRIVEWAY WITH OFF-STREET PARKING
A stylish two bedroom two reception room end of terraced property with lots of character & beautiful west facing 114' garden.
Set in a sought after road about 10 minutes walk from Fetcham shops and local schools.
Entrance leading to sitting room with attractive feature open fireplace and stripped wood flooring. Modern fitted kitchen with storage cupboard & utility area opening out to a large conservatory with dining/family space and double doors leading on to fabulous decking, ideal for outdoor/indoor entertaining.
Two bedrooms and a bathroom to first floor. Lovely light main bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Contemporary bathroom, bath with shower to one end. Part boarded loft. Gas central heating with combi boiler.
Beautiful west facing 114' garden mostly laid to lawn with superb decking area, raised vegetable beds, shed & greenhouse. Side access to the property.
Attractive front driveway with parking for two cars.