- 5 MINUTES WALK TO VILLAGE STATION - LONDON WATERLOO / VICTORIA 55 MINUTES - IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- SURROUNDED BY STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE - IDEAL FOR CYCLING & WALKING
- GARAGE & 3 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL - OWN FRONT DOOR
- SITTING ROOM WITH DINING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN - REPLACED 3 YEARS AGO
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS EACH WITH OWN SINK
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM - LOFT STORAGE
- SPACIOUS ROOF TERRACE WITH SUPERB VIEWS TO BOXHILL
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GROUNDS
A well-presented 2 bedroom apartment occupying the entire top floor of a Grade II listed country house in the desirable hamlet of Westhumble. Stunning views to Boxhill from each bedroom, kitchen and spacious roof terrace.
BOXHILL & WESTHUMBLE STATION 5 MINUTES WALK - LONDON VICTORIA/WATERLOO 55 MINS - IDEAL FOR COMMUTING AND YET SET WITHIN AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY. FANTASTIC FOR WALKING / CYCLING / HORSE RIDING ETC.
This delightful property was completely refurbished 3 years ago and is accessed by a communal hall and easy rising staircase. The private front door leads to a hallway, sitting room / dining area overlooking the communal gardens. Kitchen with white quartz sink, soft close cupboard doors and swing out carousel in corner cupboard for maximum storage. Designer shower room and two double bedrooms with useful decorative sinks. Main bedroom is double aspect and leads on the roof terrace. Recently installed radiators which can be controlled remotely.
A fabulous feature of this apartment is the good size, sunny roof terrace offering a private area for entertaining and relaxing and with far reaching views. The large, beautifully kept, mature communal gardens provide an additional space to relax and entertain. The property has its own large garage and 3 parking spaces.
LEASEHOLD/SHARE OF FREEHOLD. NO ONWARD CHAIN.