- SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO UPDATE AND EXTEND S.T.P.P.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- GOOD SIZE SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH UTILITY CUPBOARD - GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DINING ROOM WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDEN
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN WITH SHED & SUMMERHOUSE
- GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE
SCOPE TO DEVELOP S.T.P.P. IN POPULAR ROAD.
A good size 5 bedroom 2 bath/shower room detached chalet bungalow with scope to renovate & extend (subject to planning consents).
Set is a desirable road on the south side of Bookham. The property is set back from the road with an attractive front garden and driveway parking for several cars.
To the ground floor there is a large sitting room with patio doors onto the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room with utility cupboard leads to a dining room. There are also four good size bedrooms and a shower room.
The first floor offers a further fifth double bedroom, a bathroom and large eaves storage cupboard.
The rear garden is of a sunny south westerly aspect and benefits from mature planting, a shed and summerhouse. Side access to double length garage & front of property.
HOWARD CATCHMENT - NO ONWARD CHAIN