- 10-15 MINUTES WALK TO BOOKHAM RAIL STATION - 5 MINUTES WALK TO VILLAGE SHOPS
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL WITH OAK FLOORING & CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW & FEATURE FIREPLACE
- HIGH SPEC. KITCHEN / FAMILY ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO PATIO
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR & FAMILY BATHROOM
- SECOND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS 4 & 5 AND SHOWER ROOM
- CONCRETE FLOORS & UNDER-FLOOR HEATING TO GROUND & FIRST FLOORS
- 80' SOUTHERLY ASPECT GARDEN WITH LARGE DECKING & SHED - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- ZONED INTRUDER ALARM - BLP NEW BUILD WARRANTY
A superb two year old, traditionally built, family home. This luxury 5 bedroom semi-detached property is set in good size south west gardens (about 80' in depth) and offers contemporary living in the heart of Bookham Village.
The spacious property benefits from a welcoming hallway with cloakroom; sitting room with wide bay window & feature fireplace. Fabulous open plan fitted kitchen / dining / family room with bi-folding doors onto decking, offering indoor - outdoor living space.
Three double bedrooms to the first floor, main bedroom with en-suite and a good size family bathroom. Staircase leading to second floor double bedrooms 4 & 5 plus shower room.
Beautiful south west facing rear garden (approx. 80' long) with shed & large decking area - ideal for al fresco entertaining.
Driveway parking for two cars.
Situated minutes from Bookham's bustling shops and cafes and close to Bookham Station, ideal for commuting. This exclusive development offers an idyllic location for family life, with an excellent choice of well-regarded state and private schools nearby and surrounded by beautiful countryside.