- 10 MINUTE WALK TO STATION - DIRECT LINE TO LONDON - IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION - 5 MINUTE WALK TO SHOPS
- 'L' SHAPED SITTING/DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKROOM
- FAMILY ROOM WITH STUDY TO ONE END - ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - TWO BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOMS
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES, SHOWER & VANITY UNIT
- BEDROOM TWO WITH SUPERB BALCONY
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A well presented 5 double bedroom detached house in a quiet convenient central village location.
This property has superb flexible accommodation with 2 staircases, offering the potential for a separate self-contained annexe. 'L' shaped main sitting room with patio doors and automatic sun canopy. Dining area with hatch to modern fitted kitchen. Separate large utility room, cloakroom and coats cupboard.
Five double bedrooms, main with fitted wardrobes, shower & vanity unit. Bedroom two with fabulous balcony. Family bathroom. Separate staircase from family room to double bedroom five and further shower room with landing to main house.
Replaced gas boiler. Double glazing.
Good size garden with sunny south west aspect. Mainly laid to lawn with water feature and attractive patio areas offering superb space for entertaining. Two sheds & side access to front. Driveway parking for several cars.
NO ONWARD CHAIN - HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT -5 MINUTES WALK FROM VILLAGE SHOPS - 10 MINUTES WALK FROM STATION