- ENCLOSED PORCH WITH DEEP COATS CUPBOARD & GENEROUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE OPENING TO DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- ORANGERY BREAKFAST ROOM WITH LANTERN ROOF & BEAUTIFUL GARDEN VIEWS
- LARGE KITCHEN OVERLOOKING GARDEN WITH RANGE COOKER & BREAKFAST BAR
- KITCHEN & ORANGERY BENEFIT FROM UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SEPARATE SHOWER & DOUBLE WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTH WEST FACING SECLUDED MATURE GARDENS WITH PATIO & SHED
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A spacious 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom room detached property, set in a quiet road.
This superb property has been extended and offers well-proportioned accommodation including a good size hallway, cloakroom, coats & under stairs cupboard. The sitting room with feature fireplace opens out to the dining room with sliding patio doors to the garden, creating excellent spaces for entertaining.
A stunning, well-designed orangery with a lantern roof and doors leading to the patio, provides a breakfast area with beautiful garden views. The orangery leads semi-open plan to the kitchen and both areas benefit from having underfloor heating. The large kitchen overlooks the garden and includes range cooker and breakfast bar. Study area and internal access to double garage.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom & separate shower. Good size south west facing mature gardens with a high degree of privacy, providing a wonderful space to relax and entertain.
Barrett Road is very quiet and located about 20 minutes walk from Bookham village shops. The area is surrounded by beautiful unspoilt countryside and National Trust land, ideal for walking and cycling etc. Bookham & Leatherhead railway stations are about 1.5 miles distance (Waterloo/Victoria approx. 50 minutes). The M25 can be joined at J.9. Heathrow & Gatwick airports are both within easy reach. The area is served by excellent state & private schools.