- FANTASTIC RURAL LOCATION WITH CLOSE LINK TO LONDON
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH QUALITY ENGINEERED OAK FLOORING & STORAGE
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, MAIN BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA & ENSUITE
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED MODERN BATHROOM
- HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH BUILT IN SURROUND SOUND SPEAKERS
- TRIPLE ASPECT LIVING / DINING AREA WITH PATIO DOORS LEADING TO GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - SINGLE GARAGE - CONSERVATORY
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE GARDEN - WELL DESIGNED AREAS TO ENTERTAIN AND RELAX
- FURTHER GARDEN AREA CURRENTLY CONTAINING KENNELS - SCOPE FOR WORKSHOP OR HOME OFFICE
A beautifully presented, 3 bedroom two bathroom bungalow renovated to a high specification and located in a sought after quiet cul-de-sac in Fetcham. This excellent property is set back from the road with a front garden, plenty of driveway parking and garage. The good sized entrance hallway features excellent quality engineered oak flooring and storage cupboard.
The main bedroom is particularly lovely with superb dressing area, fitted wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. Opposite, the second, good sized double bedroom features excellent quality fitted wardrobes across two walls. Good sized third bedroom / study. The main bathroom is beautifully finished with modern bathtub and separate shower.
The fitted kitchen is also high specification, overlooking the garden and leads onto a conservatory, providing a perfect area to relax with your morning coffee. The bright, triple aspect dining / living area has double patio doors leading to the garden and features high quality engineered oak flooring and built in surround sound speakers as a part of a home cinema entertainment system, creating a fantastic space for entertaining.
The landscaped garden is is a private oasis presently in bloom with well designed areas to relax and entertain. To the end of the garden is a good sized separate area with fruit trees and kennels. This area has the scope to put in a good sized home office or workshop if desired. A back gate leads on to a bridleway with countryside walks to the Bookham common- ideal location for cycling and walking.
Rural location with close link to London - Bookham Rail Station (approx 1 mile, 20 minute walk), Leatherhead Station (approx. 2 miles). Under 5 minute walk to local convenience stores and 10- 15 minutes walk to Fetcham village shops. The area is served by fantastic private and state schools.
VIRTUAL, PRE-RECORDED VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM.