- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOOKHAM RAIL STATION - DIRECT LINE TO LONDON
- ENTRANCE HALL - CLOAKROOM - TWO STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- SITTING ROOM WITH OUTLOOK TO FRONT
- LARGE, CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING & LOUNGE AREA
- SPACIOUS LANDING LEADING TO 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBE & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA & OWN ACCESS TO FURTHER GARDEN WITH DOG KENNEL (THIS WILL BE REMOVED)
- CAR PARKING (DOUBLE WIDTH) FOR TWO CARS
- BOOKHAM AREA SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE
A contemporary, 3 bedroom 2 reception room mid terraced home which is deceptively spacious and set in a sought after area within easy walking distance from the station (direct line to London), local park and schools.
The entrance hall with two large storage cupboards and a cloakroom leads to a large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. Big windows and double doors onto the rear garden creates a light spacious feel and is a great feature of the property. The separate sitting room has its outlook to the front of the property.
The spacious landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom is particularly lovely and benefits from having a modern en-suite shower.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. There is a further garden area to the rear which is a dog kennel (this will be removed) and so the garden can be extended into this area.
Parking for two cars. HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT.
Bookham is a fantastic location with it's charming village shops & cafes, close link to London (Bookham Rail Station approx. 0.6 miles, 12 minutes walk) and the beautiful surrounding countryside ideal for walking and cycling. The area is served by excellent private and state schools.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM WITH A PRE-RECORDED VIDEO