- Newly decorated and new carpets fitted
- 0.5 miles to Leatherhead High Street - Approx. 10- 15 minutes walk
- Spacious entrance hall with two deep storage cupboards and a large airing cupboard
- Good sized sitting room / dining area with feature fireplace and juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen - Shower room - Two double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Emergency pull cords to each room & onsite manager
- Communal lounge - social activities throughout the week
- Underground garage with parking spaces and elevator - communal storage room
- Sunny communal gardens with seating areas
NEWLY DECORATED AND NEW CARPETS FITTED
A spacious two double bedroom, two bath/shower room ground floor apartment in a sought-after retirement block for the over 60's. Situated close to Leatherhead High Street - 0.5 miles approximately 10 to 15 minutes walk.
This superb retirement lifestyle offers the best of both worlds, peace of mind, companionship and the independence and privacy of your own apartment.
The apartment has emergency pull cords in each room (where if pulled and there is no response, an ambulance will be called to the property and the emergency contact will be notified) and a helpful in house manager who works from 10-3pm, Monday – Friday.
The apartment opens to a good sized entrance hall with two deep storage cupboards and a large airing cupboard.
The spacious sitting room / dining area has a feature fireplace and Juliet balcony. The fitted kitchen leads off one end of the lounge. Good sized shower room and two double bedrooms. Main bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Electric storage heating.
At the building entrance there is the in house manager’s office; a communal lounge with kitchenette where social activities throughout the week take place and a useful communal storage room for buggies or motorised scooters. To the lower ground floor there is an underground garage where there are parking spaces for residents with an elevator. Attractive communal gardens with lovely seating areas to relax.
END OF CHAIN.