- ENCLOSED PORCH
- HALLWAY WITH CLOAKROOM & DEEP COATS CUPBOARDS
- GOOD SIZE SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE & PATIO DOORS
- KITCHEN WITH OUTLOOK TO FRONT & SIDE DOOR
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM ALSO WITH SHOWER CUBICLE & SEPARATE W.C.
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- PATIO WITH LOGGIA, GREENHOUSE & SHED
- EXTENDED GARAGE WITH HOBBY ROOM TO ONE END
- DRIVEWAY PARKING - SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P. - NO ONWARD CHAIN
A three bedroom detached property requiring updating, set in a good size south west facing garden with superb scope to extend.
An enclosed porch leads to a hallway with woodblock flooring, cloakroom, deep coats cupboard & under stairs cupboard. Sitting /dining room with woodblock flooring, fireplace and double doors leading to the garden. The kitchen has an outlook to the front and side door.
A light landing leads to three double bedrooms, a bathroom (separate shower and bath) with shower cubicle and separate W.C.
A lovely feature of this property are the south west facing gardens, including a patio with loggia, large greenhouse, shed and wildlife pond.
Extended garage with workshop/hobby room to one end.
Driveway with parking.
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P - 10 MINS WALK FROM BOOKHAM STATION - IDEAL FOR COMMUTING - NO CHAIN