- SPACIOUS HALL WITH GENEROUS STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & FRENCH DOORS TO CONSERVATORY
- MODERN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOOR LEADING TO CONSERVATORY
- MAIN DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO & FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN MOSTLY LAID TO LAWN WITH PATIO AREA & SHED
- ACCESS TO REAR FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE PROPERTY
- GARAGE WITH LIGHT & POWER PLUS CAR PORT
- GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
A beautifully presented two-bedroom detached bungalow in a quiet sought after location nestled between Bookham & Fetcham.
Offering light spacious accommodation including a good size sitting room with french doors leading to a conservatory. A lovely modern kitchen/breakfast room with a good array of units and ceramic floor. The conservatory opens out to the garden offering an ideal place to relax and entertain with indoor/outdoor living.
The two double bedrooms are a good size and there is an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom. There is also a family bathroom, several storage cupboards and a part-boarded loft.
Delightful garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and shed. Garage with light & power and a carport. Good size front garden with driveway parking for several cars.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
***VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE*** For details please call 01372 450500