- NO CHAIN - VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL - DOUBLE CLOAKS CUPBOARD - CLOAK ROOM
- TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN - FAMILY / READING AREA
- SPACIOUS DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO PATIO
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH GOOD SIZE UTILITY ROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS WITH 3 BATH / SHOWER ROOMS - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- MAIN BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING AREA & SPACIOUS BATHROOM ALSO WITH SHOWER
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
An impressive five bedroom, 3 bath / shower room, detached family home built about 20 years ago to a high specification. No onward chain.
The property is set back from the road with good sized front garden and driveway parking for several cars. Quality is displayed throughout with excellent layout and well-proportioned rooms.
The entrance hallway is bright and spacious with cloakroom and double width coat cupboard to one end.
Double doors lead to a good sized, triple aspect sitting room with a stylish feature fireplace and patio doors leading to the rear garden creating an excellent space for entertaining. Family / reading area to the front of the property.
The dining room also features grand double doors to the entrance hallway and is a good sized room which could be adapted to a playroom, study or joined with the already spacious kitchen / breakfast room and conservatory to provide an open plan area.
The fitted kitchen / breakfast room leads to a separate utility room with door leading to external side access. Large conservatory with double sliding doors leading to the beautifully landscaped garden.
The landing is generous with storage cupboards, leading to five bedrooms, a shower room and family bathroom. The main bedroom is particularly lovely, featuring a dressing room and good sized ensuite with separate shower and bath.
Large double garage with electric doors and integral access.
Bookham is a fantastic location with its charming village shops & cafes, close link to London (Bookham Rail Station approx. 1.3 miles, Leatherhead Rail Station approx. 1.9 miles) and the surrounding countryside ideal for walking and cycling. The area is served by excellent private and state schools.
VIRTUAL PRE-RECORDED VIDEO VIEWINGS PROVIDED VIA ZOOM.