- ENTRANCE PORCH WITH COATS CUPBOARD
- SPACIOUS HALL/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH DOOR TO GARDEN
- SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO FRONT GARDEN
- TWO GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY GARDEN MOSTLY LAID TO LAWN WITH PATIO & SUMMERHOUSE
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MANY CARS - SET BACK FROM ROAD
- SCOPE TO EXTEND / LOFT ROOM S.T.P.P.
A charming semi-detached bungalow in need of up-dating. Set in a convenient location only 5-10 minutes walk from Bookham High Street this property offers plenty of scope to make into your own unique home.
The property benefits from an entrance porch with coats cupboard, spacious dining/hall, good size sitting room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe and a bathroom.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and shed/summerhouse. There is side access to the front/rear of the property and a single detached garage. The property is set back from the road with a good size front garden & driveway parking for several vehicles.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
SCOPE FOR EXTENSION S.T.P.P.