- TWO PARKING SPACES
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL - ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY WITH TWO GOOD SIZE STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- LARGE BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- GAS UNDERFLOOR CENTRAL HEATING THERMOSTAT IN EACH ROOM
- BUILT IN 2009 - LOFT STORAGE SPACE
- 10 MINUTES FROM BOOKHAM VILLAGE SHOPS
A contemporary, first-floor, luxury apartment in a quiet cul-de-sac location with two parking spaces.
Only about 10 minutes walk from Bookham's bustling high street and surrounded by beautiful countryside including Polesden Lacey, Norbury Park, National Trust Land & The North Downs Way - superb for walking/ cycling. Recreation ground with tennis courts & bowls club a minutes' walk.
This spacious apartment has well-proportioned rooms and plenty of storage throughout, giving the property a wonderful bright and airy feel.
Communal entrance hall with entry phone system. Spacious hall with two deep storage cupboards. Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances incl. dishwasher, fridge/ freezer & washing machine. Superb outlook to the recreation ground and far reaching views. Spacious living room/ dining area. Good sized master bedroom with fitted storage cupboards. Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Mainline stations- Bookham (1.5m) & Leatherhead (2.5). London Waterloo & Victoria approx. 50 minutes. Easy access to Gatwick & Heathrow airports. M25 J.9.