- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- GOOD SIZE LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH DOORS LEADING TO GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS & BREAKFAST BAR
- 4 ZONED UNDER-FLOOR HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING - GAS C.H.
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM 2 WITH DOUBLE WARDROBES
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS TO THE REAR AND SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
- ALARM SYSTEM - BOARDED LOFT
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
A beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a convenient location close to village amenities.
Welcoming hall with a generous coats cupboard. Good size living room with stone feature fireplace and dining area to one end with doors leading to a patio, offering a superb area for outside entertaining.
Well appointed kitchen with outlook to garden, breakfast bar and granite worktops. Main bedroom with en-suite shower room. Bedroom two with double wardrobes and a family shower room with contemporary fittings & walk-in shower. The property was built in 2008 and benefits from underfloor heating, double glazing and gas central heating.
The attractive gardens with mature planting to the rear and sides of the property are mostly laid to lawn; include a patio area, greenhouse, garden shed and fruit trees.
Double width driveway with parking for several cars.