- SUPERB CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION - A MINUTE WALK FROM SHOPS
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING GARDENS WITH PATIO AREA & SHED
- ENTRANCE LOBBY WITH STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- GENEROUS 24' DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH DOOR TO ENCLOSED PORCH & GARDEN
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH RECESSED WARDROBE AREA
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & REPLACED CENTRAL HEATING GAS BOILER
- GARAGE, SIDE ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT
** PROCEED QUICKLY WITH NO CHAIN **
A beautifully presented, recently decorated, three bedroom end of terrace property with larger than usual 72ft south facing garden, in the heart of Bookham village.
A welcoming hall with storage units leads to a generous sitting/dining room with remote controlled gas feature fireplace and sliding doors to the garden. Offering a fabulous space for al fresco entertaining. Kitchen with door to enclosed porch leading to the garden.
Two double bedrooms with wardrobes, a good size single bedroom and bathroom. Part boarded loft suitable for storage.
Garage (with scope to sub-divide for cloakroom subject to the usual planning consents). South facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and garden shed. Front garden with driveway parking and side access to rear garden.
A MINUTE WALK FROM BOOKHAM'S BUSTLING SHOPS & CAFES - 15 MINUTES FROM STATION
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P - NO ONWARD CHAIN