- QUIET CU-DE-SAC - LESS THAN 5 MINUTES WALK FROM VILLAGE SHOPS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- STUDY & CLOAKROOM
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS WITH STORAGE
- EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM & FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO & HIGH DEGREE OF SECLUSION
- DOUBLE GARAGE (POSSIBLE BEDROOM OR PLAYROOM S.T.P.P.) DRIVEWAY PARKING
This beautifully presented, four bedroom detached family home offers spacious, contemporary living in a convenient location, ideal for schools, shops and commuting.
Pine Walk is a very desirable cul-de-sac due to it's close proximity to Bookham Village. Just 5 minutes walk away are fantastic local shops, cafes and restaurants many of which are independent. Excellent school catchment area including The Howard of Effingham and Eastwick Junior/ Infant Schools. Good for commuters with direct rail line to London 15-20 minutes walk away.
The property has been modernised and greatly extended to the rear. Downstairs the double aspect lounge and large dining room with patio doors to garden provides great, bright spaces for entertaining. The kitchen/ breakfast room also has a patio door giving a light, airy feeling of spaciousness. Cloakroom, study and double garage that could be made into a downstairs bedroom or playroom STPP.
To the upstairs are four bedrooms with fitted storage space. The master bedroom has a modern en-suite and there is also a contemporary family shower room which has the space for a bath, if preferred.
Beautiful south facing rear gardens with lovely patio area and high degree of seclusion.
Double garage with driveway parking for several cars.
If you like the idea of moving to a central village location without sacrificing on space or quietness, this property is definitely worth a view!